My Bio-Data


Who am i:
             Hello Friends, I am Arpit B Modi from Patan,Gujarat. I was born in Patan  now i am in Patan.

Study: 
             Currently Completely studying in Bachelor of Computer Application at H.N.G.U Patan Gujarat. Now a days I am learning Master of Computer Application With many other Programming languages like C,C++,HTML,CSS,JavaScript,php,Dot Net(.net),etc... .

Intersets:
             My hobbies are Playing Badminton,Watching Movies,Reading Books,Photography,Swimming,Trekking,Travelling etc...

Languages: 
             I know Gujarati,English,Hindi,Sanskrit Languages but my mother-tongue is Gujarati.

Other: 
             Now a days i am working on my another website about information and features of latest mobile phones,tablets and smart-watches.

Websites:  https://abmodi7171.wordpress.com

My Portfolio:  https://arpitmodi56.wixsite.com/mysite
                        

            
           


RESUME


    
  

  MODI ARPIT B.

6/2/45 RAM NI SHERI,
RAJKAWADO,
PATAN.384265
abmodi7171@gmail.com
+917359348838




CAREER VISION :

To work in a challenging environment demanding all my skills and efforts to explore and adapt myself in computer application field and realize my potential where I get the opportunity for continuouslearning to effectively contribute toward the achievement of the organizational objective.




EDUCATION :

DEGREE
SCHOOL/COLLAGE
UNIVERSITY
PERCENTAGE
SGPA / CGPA
YEAR OF PASSING
SSC
                 SETH B.M HIGH
                SCHOOL , PATAN
GSHSEB
69.50%
2013
HSC

   SETH B.D HIGH
   SCHOOL , PATAN
GSHSEB
45.86%
2015
BCA(SEM-6)

--------------------
MCA(SEM-3)
      
NOOTAN BCA COLLEGE,PATAN
-----------------------------------------
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
,PATAN
H.N.G.U

------------------------
H.N.G.U
80.00% / 7.47

----------------------------
68.00%
2017-2018

-------------------------
2018-2019




PERSONAL INFORMATION :

Date of Birth: 09/09/1998
Gender: MALE
Nationality : INDIAN
Father : Mr.BIPINCHANDRA S. , BUSINESS.
Mother: Mrs.SONALBEN B. , House wife.
Marital Status: Unmarried   
Religion: Hindu
Language Known: Gujarati, Hindi, English.






RELEVANT SKILLS:

COMPUTER SKILLS :- MS OFFICE( MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) , Internet use
Website Create(On Google), Exa :- https://abmodi7171.wordpress.com

SOFT SKILLS :- Leadership, Communication, Team-Building, Organizational, Management, Public Speaking, etc…
PERSONAL SKILLS :- Having the ability to work under stress.
Self-motivated & ambitious.


DECLARATION

I hereby declare that the above information is correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

                                               

  Yours sincerely,                                                         

                                











                             

Comments

Post a Comment